CH-AO100 is a lab-scale jet mill for materials with various hardness and properties. It grinds materials such as ceramic, magnet, ferrite and metallic alloy into micron-scale powder (2-5 microns) with the output rate of 50 - 100g/hr.
|Required Air Pressure|
* Recommended 0.6 - 1.0 Mpa
* Recommended gas consumption rate: ~ 0.6 m3/ minute
* Input: 100 - 200 mesh
* Output: 2 - 15 micron, 50-100g/hr
* The output particle size is depended on material hardness and input particle size. For larger input particles may need 3-5
times milling to reach the smallest size.
|Particle collecting||One output particle collecting bag is included for immediate use|
|Mill Liner||High purity fully sintered alumina|
* Automatic powder feeder controlled by vibration frequency
* Frequency: 40-400Hz adjustable
|Dimensions||510 mm(L) x 310 mm(W) x 440 mm(H)|
|Working Power||240V AC 50/60Hz ,60W|